Here is a simple and tasty recipe for almond cake shared by famous chef Asad. Try this and enjoy it with your tea. this cake is much better in taste than the one you bought from a bakery.
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup almonds, crushed
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- Take flour add crushed almonds and baking powder and mix it well and put it aside.
- Take eggs and beat it, when its fluffy add sugar, melted butter in it and mix well.
- Now add flour almonds and baking powder mixture in it and fold it.
- Take a baking pan oil it and pour all batter into it. If you want to add almond on top so put some on it for garnishing.
- Bake it on 180c for 30 to 40 minutes. Your Almond Cake is ready.