The recipe of this almond macaroon cake is just like the simple cake you bake. The only difference is that you have to add almond macaroon topping over your cake when it will be half done. You will never forget the taste of this cake. Just try it once.
Ingredients Of Almond Macaroon Cake
- 6 tbsp. butter
- 12 tbsp. caster sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 4-ounce flour
- 2 tbsp. milk
- 4 tbsp. almonds powder (grind almonds in the grinder to make powder)
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla essence
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 4 tbsp. sugar
- 4 tbsp. chopped almonds with skin
- 1 tbsp. cream or milk
Method Of Almond Macaroon Cake
- Beat butter and sugar till its creamy and fluffy.
- Sieve flour and baking powder. Add almonds powder in this mixture.
- Now add 1 egg to butter mixture and beat on low. Add 1 tbsp. of flour mixture and beat on low again. Now add other egg and 1 tbsp. of the flour mixture and beat. Repeat this process with 3rd egg.
- At the end fold the remaining flour mixture in egg mixture. Fold it clockwise.
- Now add vanilla essence and milk.
- Grease loaf tin and bake this cake mixture for 20 minutes in preheated oven.
- For almond macaroon topping, mix all the ingredients of topping and cook them on low heat.
- After 20 minutes take out your cake and put almond topping over it and bake it again for other 25 minutes.
- Your cake should be 3/4 % baked before you pour the topping.
- Serve with tea or coffee and enjoy your evening.