Ingredients Of American Custard
- 1-liter milk
- 1/2 cup custard
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 pack red color jelly
- 1 pack green color jelly
- 1 middle size sponge cake
- 300 gm. fruit cocktail
- 50 gm. roughly chopped almonds
- 50 gm. pistachios
- 50 gm. roughly chopped walnuts
- 50 gm. chopped cashew nuts
- 1 cup fresh cream
- Strawberries as required
Method Of American Custard
- Firstly heat the milk, then add sugar and let it mix. Stir.
- After that mix custard powder in some cold milk, then add it into heated milk and then stir it continuously with the spoon to avoid lumps.
- Make both jellies according to the instructions written on the packet.
- Now take a large glass bowl and first make the layer of cake slices, then make the layer of mix fruits cocktail, strawberries, and custard in it. After the layer of custard add all crushed nuts in it.
- In the end, add cubes of jelly and cream. Garnish it with strawberries.