Its an Arabic dish and also known as Arabic Sheesh Taouk. These Arabic sheesh kebabs are made from boneless chicken marinated in certain spices. It’s an easy and tasty dish and it looks great on the table because of its presentation. My kids love this.
Ingredients Of Arabic Sheesh Kebabs
- 1 kg boneless chicken, 2-inch pieces
- 1 tbsp. garlic paste
- 1 tsp. white pepper
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1.5 tsp. Chinese salt
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon powder
- Salt to taste
- Tomato, Onion, Capsicum as required
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 tsp. green chilies, chopped
- 2 tbsp. coriander, chopped
- 1 tbsp., chopped garlic
- Marinate chicken pieces in all ingredients except garlic paste and butter.
- Leave the marinated chicken in the fridge for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours put chicken and vegetable pieces on skewers and grill them or you can also fry them in oil.
- Heat butter in a pan and sauté garlic paste in it now toss grilled sticks in this sauce.
- Serve hot with green mint chutney and hot parathas or you can also serve them with garlic rice or simple brown rice.
- You can also bake these sticks in the gas oven. For better results marinate the chicken overnight and leave it in the fridge and grill when you need to eat.