This is a very easy and tasty recipe for baked chicken chili meatballs. You can also fry these meatballs instead of baking them, but I prefer baking to avoid oil. If you want the meatball spicier then you can add more chili sauce to it. You can also serve these meatballs with noodles or with pasta.
Ingredients Of Chicken Chili Meatballs
- 500 gm ground chicken
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp chili sauce
- 1 tbsp soya sauce
- 1/4 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
Method Of Baked Chicken Chili Meatballs
- Preheat oven at 200 degrees
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Mix them well.
- Roll the mixture into bite-size balls.
- Place them in a greased baking tray and bake them for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Turn them once during cooking.
- Serve hot with any sauce.
- You can also freeze these meatballs in an airtight container and bake them whenever you want to eat them. You can also make any gravy and add these to it. There are so many variations you can do with these meatballs.
- Do try this recipe and share your comments in the section below. Your feedback is really important to me.