I am posting chef Zakir recipe after long time. He is my favorite chef and his recipes are 100% authentic. You can make them easily.Me and my kids are so much in love with baked chicken pasta that we can eat it on daily basis. First of all boil pasta in hot salted water and set it aside. If you don’t like mushrooms or capsicum you can skip it. Here is the famous recipe of baked chicken pasta by chef Zakir and I almost make it every weekend. I put some sliced tomatoes and chopped olives on top.
Ingredients Of Baked Chicken Pasta
- 1/2 packet pasta
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 1 cup button mushrooms
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 chopped green onion
- 1/2 kg chicken breast, cut in thin slices
- 2 tbsp. corn flour
- 250ml milk
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 packet cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp. garlic paste
- 1/2 packet mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1 chopped capsicum
- 1/4 bunch parsley chopped
Method OF Baked Chicken Pasta
- Heat oil in a pan and fry garlic paste and chicken slices till it changes it color.
- Now add onion, green onion, parsley, capsicum and cook it for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add salt, black pepper and fresh cream and mix it well. Add boiled pasta and mix it well again.
- Now dissolve corn flour in 250ml milk and add it in pasta. Stir it continually while adding corn flour mixture.
- Now add mushrooms and half packet mozzarella cheese and remove it from heat now.
- Take oven proof dish and add all cooked pasta mixture in it. Put sliced tomatoes over it and spread bread crumbs all over it. Now spread all grated cheddar cheese over it.
- Bake it in preheated oven at 200 degree for 15-20 minutes. Serve hot with garlic bread or as it is.