Ingredients Of Baked Sandesh
- 2 cups dry milk
- 4 cups water
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1/4 cup ground sugar
- 1 tbsp yogurt
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp ghee
Method Of Baked Sandesh
- Add water in dry milk and beat it well. Boil it in a pan.
- Add 2 tbsp water in lemon juice and add it to boiling milk. Boil on high flame for 3-4 minutes or till the milk separates from water. Remove it from heat and add 1 cup cold water in it and cover it for 5 minutes.
- Now take a thin cloth and put milk in it and drain all the water. Now, this is your homemade cheese which is left in cloth.
- Add sugar, yogurt, condensed milk and cardamom powder and ghee in that cheese. Mix it well.
- Take a baking dish and grease it lightly. Put this mixture in dish and press it firmly.
- preheat the oven to 180 degrees for 15 minutes and bake this Sandesh for 15-20 minute.
- Remove from oven and cut it in any shape. Garnish it with pistachios.
Tip: You can also take whole milk instead of dry milk