Here is a super classy recipe for barbeque sandwiches. Zubaida Tariq was a great chef and I liked all of her recipes. If you like sandwiches then here is another recipe for you
Ingredients Of Barbeque Sandwiches
- 5 beef fillet
- 2 tbsp. white vinegar
- 1 tbsp. ginger garlic paste
- 2 tbsp. chili sauce
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 5 long bun
- 1 iceberg lettuce
- 4 tbsp. butter
- Oil as requires
- Salt to taste
Method Of Barbeque Sandwiches
- Flatten the beef fillets with the flat end of a knife.
- Marinate them for half an hour with salt, ginger garlic paste, and vinegar.
Add chili sauce and sprinkle black pepper on the beef fillets.
- Grease a grill pan and heat on a medium flame. Grill the fillets from both sides until tender.
- Slice the buns into two halves. Spread butter onto one half and place the fillet on top. Place a lettuce leaf and cover the bun with the other half.
- Serve this delicious barbeque sandwich with tomato and chili garlic sauce. You can also use any leftover meat for these sandwiches. Also, you serve them cold or hot. Add any vegetables of your choice like lettuce, tomatoes, onions, cucumbers, or iceberg.