If you are looking for easy and quick chicken paratha roll recipe then here is one for you. In this recipe I used frozen parathas, you can make at home if you want to. You can find the recipe of parathas here https://www.neelscorner.com/chicken-paratha-roll-with-green-chutney-by-chef-zakir-recipe/
Ingredients Of Barbequed Chicken Paratha Roll
- 1/2 kg boneless chicken cubes
- 2 tbsp. yogurt beaten
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp. hot spices
- 1 tsp. red chilies
- 1/2 bunch fresh coriander, chopped
- Dawn ready made parathas as required
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 1 piece coal
- 1/2 cup tamarind paste
- 2 Onions, cut in rings
Method Of Barbequed Chicken Paratha Rolls
- Marinate chicken boneless pieces in yogurt, salt, turmeric and chili powder, hot spices powder. Mix it and set it aside for 15 minutes. Add green coriander leaves in it.
- Now heat the oil and cook marinated chicken in it on low heat till the water dries and chicken become soft and tender.
- Now put burned coal in it and pour few drops of oil on coal and cover the pan immediately. This smoke will give the barbequed flavor to chicken.
- Heat frozen parathas. Now put barbequed chicken, tamarind paste and onions in it. Roll it and cut it from center and serve hot with any dip.