For glowing skin:
· Take a 1tb.s honey and add few drops of lemon in it, mix this mixture and apply It over your face, after 10 minutes wash it with water and you will feel the instant glow on your face. You can use this tip just before going to any party or any event.
· For an instant glow, take an egg white and add some lemon drop in it .Apply it on your face and wash it when it will dry, you will feel the difference in 10 minutes. One important thing is that never apply lemon juice direct to your face because it’s little hard and it’s not good for sensitive skin.
· Take 2tbs powder milk and add a pinch of turmeric powder and few drops of lemon juice and 1 tsp of honey, apply this pack daily on your face and you will see the difference in few days.
· Apply rose water daily after washing your face.
· For glowing skin you must drink plenty of water and should eat balanced diet, take less stress and avoid depression. If your inner is good the outer looks automatically improves.
· Take orange rinds and dry them now make the powder in blender and put that in some jar, when you want to apply take some powder and add milk in it, make a smooth paste and apply it on your face. Wash it after 10 minutes. Apply it daily and enjoy the new you.
· This tip is really very effective. Take some almonds and roughly grind them. Now take some milk and add that almonds in that milk, heat them on a low flame. When it thickens put that mixture in a jar and put it in fridge. Apply that mixture daily on your face.
· Do cleansing on daily routine. Don’t apply anything in night just wash your face and sleep. Let your skin breath properly at night.
· Avoid bleach on your face because it has lots of harmful chemicals in it. Prefer face polish if you really need to bleach your face, it’s less harmful.
· Don’t go direct in sunlight. Always apply sun block before going out in sun.
· Apply a yogurt daily on your face. Yogurt has a natural whitening effect in it. It’s a miracle for the skin.
· Mash banana with a little milk and apply it on your face. Wash it after 15 minutes.
· Take some rose water add glycerin and lemon juice in it. Put this mixture in a bottle and apply it on daily basis.
Fair complexion is not that much necessary, your skin should be healthy and clean. Again I want to mention here that drink lots and lots of water and stay happy. It will make your skin looks more beautiful then ever.try it.
Masks for dry skin:
Don’t use soap on dry skin because it will make it drier. Use liquid soap instead of bar soaps. Don’t apply masks on daily basis; it is good to apply them on weekly base.
· For dry skin take one egg yolk, one tsp honey and one tsp olive oil, mix this mixture and apply in on your face, wash it after 15 minutes.
· Take a two tb.s sour cream or fresh cream add two drops of lemon juice in it and then apply it on your face.
· Mash banana and add few drops of honey in it. Apply it on your face and wash it after 10 minutes. This mask is very good for dry skin.
Mask for oily skin:
Immerse two tomatoes briefly in hot water until their skins crack. Peel off the skin, quarter them, scoop out the seeds, and put all the flesh in a mortar.
Add a tablespoon of mint leaves and half a tablespoon of dried yeast grains. Do not use fresh yeast! Pound this all altogether to a paste. Stir in a teaspoon of lemon juice and spread thickly on the face and neck, making sure you keep the mixture away from your eyes.
NATURAL TREATMENT FOR ACNE
Acne is a tremendously embarrassing and burdensome problem. It is easy to feel that you don’t have control over your breakouts. But the fact is, you do. Now, your first response may be to assume that I’m going to recommend you see your dermatologist. Well, think again. Natural remedies can be just as effective and medications. Possibly more powerful. Sometimes, all your body needs is the right nutritional balance and proper skin care. Here are some easy things you can start doing today to help you heal your acne. You should notice a difference in about 4 weeks.
· Apply a honey mask once or twice a week
· Wash your face with acne soap
· Eat carrots for vitamin A
· Drink lots of water
· Avoid wearing makeup
· Do not squeeze your pimples
· Eat food rich in zinc