Ingredients Of Beef And Cheese Wraps
- 1 packet cream cheese
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup carrots, shredded
- 4 tortillas
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 kg cooked roast beef, thinly sliced
- 1 iceberg
Method Of Beef And Cheese Tortillas
- In a bowl stir together flour, salt and baking powder. Gradually add oil and warm water and knead it well to form a soft dough.
- Divide the dough into small portions and make small balls, roll each ball into flat round shape. Heat a large pan and cook tortillas until brown from both sides. Put tortillas in hot pot to keep it warm.
- Spread cream cheese on each tortilla, top with onions, carrot and cheddar cheese. Layer with beef and iceberg. Roll up into wrap tightly and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Cut into 1 inch slices before serving.