Here is the recipe of juicy Beef Burger With Onion And Mushrooms by Fati Naz who is an expert in cooking and baking.
Ingredients Of Beef Burger With Onion And Mushrooms
- 1/2 kg beef mince
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 3/4 tsp. black pepper
- 3/4 tsp. garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp. mustard paste
- 1/4 tsp. thyme
- 1/4 tsp. oregano
- 1 egg
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 bread slice soaked in 1/4 cup milk and squeezed
- Cream cheese to spread
- Lettuce leaves as required
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise mixed with 3 tbsp. vinegar
- 4 mushrooms, sliced
- Cheddar cheese as required
Method Of Beef Burger With Onion And Mushrooms
- Marinate mince with ¾ tsp. Salt, ¾ tsp. Black pepper, ¾ tsp. Garlic paste, ½ tsp. Mustard paste, ¼ tsp. Thyme powder, ¼ tsp. Oregano powder, 1 Egg, 1 Bread slice soaked in ¼ cup milk and squeezed and leave it for 30 minutes.
- Now shape the mince mixture into oval shape patties and grill for 10 minutes.
- Grill onion slices in the same pan with 2 tbsp. Oil, add mushrooms with 2 tbsp. cheddar cheese.
- Heat buns and spread cream cheese on them, put lettuce, topped with grilled oval Patti topped with onion and mushrooms mixture then spread with mustard paste and then mayonnaise and covered with half-bun.
- Serve with fries and salad.