Here is the famous recipe for beef chili vegetables by chef Adeel. You can serve this dish with fried rice or with garlic rice.
Ingredients Of Beef Chili Vegetables
- 250 gm boneless beef, cut in stripes
- 2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tbsp soya sauce
- 1 tsp crushed red chilies
- 5 whole red chilies
- 1/2 tsp white pepper powder
- 1 onion
- 2 capsicums
- 3 green chilies
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 1 egg
- 1 cup stock
- Salt to taste
- Oil as required
Method Of Beef Chili Vegetables
- Put 1 tbsp cornflour, egg, salt, and white pepper in a bowl to make a mixture. Add meat strips to this mixture and mix well. Keep aside for half an hour.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and fry the meat stripes one by one. Take them out when they turn golden brown.
- Cut capsicum, green chilies, and onions in thin stripes of the same size. Heat oil in a pan and fry ginger garlic paste in it. When it is golden in color, add meat, vegetables, crushed red chilies, whole red chilies, and soya sauce.
- Add stock in the pan and when it comes to boil, add 1/4 cup water in which cornflour has been mixed.
- Keep stirring while adding cornflour mixture. Take it out in a dish when the mixture turns thick. Serve with boiled rice or egg fried rice.