Try this beef satay sticks with a peanut dipping sauce with your loved ones and make your meal more memorable.
Ingredients Of Beef Satay Sticks with Peanut Dipping Sauce
- 750 gm beef steak
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2tbs oil
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1ts grated ginger
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 ts Garlic powder
- 1/2 ts onion powder
- 2 tbs chili sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- Soak 30 wooden skewers in cold water for 30 minutes. Trim the steak for excess fat, then slice evenly into long thin strips.
- Thread and bunch up the strips onto the skewers and then place the assembled skewers in a shallow dish.
- Combine the soy sauce, oil, garlic, salt, and ginger in a small jug and pour over the beef skewers. Store in the refrigerator, covered with plastic wrap, for overnight, turning occasionally.
- Heat the grill and put the skewers on a lightly oiled grill. Cook for 10-12 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally.
- Serve hot with peanut sauce.
- Combine the juice, peanut butter, garlic, and onion powders and sauces in a small pan and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until the mixture is smooth.
- Serve it hot.
Tip: If the sauce thickens add little warm water to thin it.