Ingredients of Beef Steaks
- 4 slices of beef fillet
- 3 tbsp red vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp rosemary
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lemon, cut in slices
Method Of Beef Steaks
- Flatten the steaks with the help of hammer.
- In a bowl mix vinegar and olive oil. Add rosemary, garlic, salt and pepper. Mix it well
- Marinate steaks in the mixture for 1-2 hours, turn them occasionally to coat the mixture all over.
- Steaks can be grilled or pan fry. If you grill them, cook over brisk heat for 2-3 minutes on a side and keep basting with the marinade throughout. To panfry, place steaks and marinade in a very hot skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes on a side. Turn steaks twice and spoon marinade over each time.
- Serve top with lemon slices, steamed or grilled vegetables and jacket potatoes.
is there any difference between simple red vinegar and red wine vinegar?? i found red mine vinegar but dont like its taste
As a muslim we should not use wine vinegar because wine is added in those vinegars and i my suggestion you go for red vinegar or you can simply use the white vinegar for this recipe