The Great thing about green Chile is that you can eat all you want and not get fat. Green Chile is fat-free, low in calories, almost no cholesterol and has lots of fiber. Green Chile helps build up your immune defense system because it has lots of Vitamin C, even 6 times more than an orange. Beef with green chilies is the dish you can make on eid day with rice.
Ingredients Of Beef With Green Chilis
- 1/2 kg undercut, cut in thin slices
- 1 piece ginger, julienne cut
- 1 cup broth or water
- 6 big green chilies, cut them from center lengthwise
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp white pepper
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 2 tbsp soya sauce
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 green onion, chopped (only green part)
method Of Beef With Green Chilis
- Marinate the beef with 1 tbsp oil, baking powder, eggs and corn flour for 2 hours.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the beef. When beef is fried take it out and set it aside.
- In the same pan fry ginger for 1 minute and add broth or water, salt, black and white pepper, vinegar and soya sauce. Cook it for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add fried beef and cook till it thickens. Now fry the green chilies in pan and put them on beef just before serving.
- Garnish it with green onion. Serve with boiled or egg fried rice.