This besan ka halwa tastes so great and it’s very nutritious and good especially in winters. My kids love it and they want to eat it on daily basis and they even take it as lunch to their schools. Try to make it in a nonstick pan because gram flour burns so easily in other pans. Cook this halwa on a very low flame for a good result.
Ingredients Of Besan Ka Halwa
- 2 cups gram flour
- 1 cup sugar, grinded
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup ghee
- 1 cup Balai
- 6 cardamoms
- Almonds and pistachios for garnishing, chopped
Method Of Besan Ka Halwa
- Heat ghee in a nonstick pan, add cardamoms and fry them for few seconds.
- Add gram flour and cook it on very low flame stirring continuously. You have to cook the gram flour at least for 15-20 minutes. Add half balai after 10 minutes and another half after 20 minutes.
- Add sugar and mix it well. When sugar dissolves then increase the flame to medium and add milk and stir till the milk is mixed thoroughly.
- Stop cooking when halwa leaves the ghee. Add nuts and serve it hot or cold.
- Do try this recipe and enjoy this halwa in winters with a mug of tea or coffee.