It takes only few ingredients to make this yummy besan kay ladoo. It is healthy snack for kids specially in winters. You can store this sweet for month in air tight container. Following recipe will make 14 medium size besan kay ladoo.
Ingredients Of Besan Kay Ladoo
- 2 cups gram flour
- 1 tsp. cardamom powder
- 1 1/2 cup grinded sugar
- 200 gm. pure ghee
- Almonds and pistachios crushed
Method Of Besan Kay Ladoo
- Heat ghee in a non stick pan. Add gram flour and cook on low flame till you smell the aroma of cooked gram flour. It will take 12-15 minutes. This step is very important. If gram flour is under cooked or over cooked then your ladoos will not be tasty.
- Now remove gram flour from heat and let it cool down little. Add sugar powder and cardamom powder in warm gram flour and mix it with your hands.
- make the round shape of ladoos and roll them in crushed nuts.
- If your mixture is thin then leave it for ten minutes. It will get hard after some time.