These best brownies are very easy and quick to make. I love the crust which formed on these brownies. My kids love to eat these with a glass of milk and they always ready to take them in their lunch boxes.
Ingredients Of Best Brownies
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
Method Of Best Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour an 8-inch square pan.
- In a large saucepan, melt 1/2 cup butter. Remove from heat, and stir in sugar, eggs, and 1 teaspoon vanilla essence.
- Beat in 1/3 cup cocoa, 1/2 cup flour, salt, and baking powder. Spread batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes. Do not over bake. Take it out and let it cool down then cut in squares.
- You can serve these brownies with melted chocolate, ganache, whipped cream, or vanilla ice cream. Or you can simply enjoy it plain with your evening tea or coffee. I like it as it is plain and warm straight from the oven.
- Try this recipe and do share your feedback in the comments section below.