In this recipe of blueberry cheese cake, curd cheese is used. To make curd cheese you have to hang yogurt in thin cloth for 4-6 hours. All water is drained in six hours and you will get curd cheese. You can use homemade yogurt also. You can also make strawberry, cherry or mango cheesecake from the following recipe. Just replace blueberry pie filling with any other filling of your choice.
Ingredients Of Blueberry Cheese Cake
- 2 cup digestive biscuits
- 3tbsp melted butter
- 2 cups cream cheese
- 1 tin condensed milk, 300ml
- 4 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. gelatin
- 1 1/2 cup fresh cream
- 1/2 tin blueberry pie filling
- Curd cheese made from 1/2 kg yogurt
Method Of Blueberry Cheese Cake
- Grease cheesecake pan and spread crushed biscuits mixed in melted butter in its base. Bake for 10 minutes at 180 degrees. You can also put it in the refrigerator instead of baking it.
- Now beat curd cheese, cream cheese, and condensed milk till it is smooth and creamy.
- Dissolve gelatin in quarter cup water and heat it till gelatin dissolves in water. Don’t let it boil.
- Add gelatin in cream cheese mixture. Add lemon juice also and mix it well.
- Beat cream until its fluffy and then fold it in cream cheese mixture.
- Pour this mixture over biscuit base and chill it till it firms. It will take 2-3 hours.
- Top with blueberry pie filling and decorate it with whipped cream.