Bombay bakery coffee cake is very famous in Hyderabad. This bakery is 100 years old. This cake tasted great and it is heaven for coffee lovers. this recipe is shared by Zara Misbah.
- 2 cups flour – 200gm
- 2 cups ground Sugar – 200gm
- 1 1/2 Tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp. salt
- 4 eggs
- 200gm butter
- 2 tablespoon coffee mix in 1 tablespoon warm water to make it’s like a coffee syrup
- 50 gm. butter
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1 Tbsp. coffee paste
Method Of Bombay Bakery Coffee Cake
- In a bowl cream butter and sugar till it becomes creamy and fluffy, don’t forget to scrape sides, it will take a while to get them perfectly creamy.
- Now add eggs one by one while beating continues, when incorporated well add flour, baking powder and coffee paste, and salt.
- Now pour batter into greased pan and bake in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 30 35 minutes.
- Mix all ingredients of icing and apply on the cake when it cools down. Do try this recipe and share your feedback.
- This is the eldest and authentic recipe for coffee cake and you can try it without any doubts. It is a simple and easy recipe.
What size baking pan do I use?
Can you please tell the serving size of this cake? For how many will it be suitable for?
It’s good for 7 to 8 person
So it is 1 pound cake?
Little bigger than 1 pound… Like one and half pound
Salam. Is this the Shireen Anwar recipe?
This is little different
Is the quantity of butter melted butter?
at room temperature….soft butter