Ingredients Of Bombay Potatoes
- 1/2 kg potatoes, cut in cubes
- 1 tsp. ginger garlic paste
- Salt to taste
- 2 tomatoes, cut in cubes
- 1 tsp. red chilies
- 1 tsp. cumin seeds
- 1 tsp. nigella seeds (kalonji)
- 3 green chilies, chopped
- Green coriander chopped
- 1/2 tsp. turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp. coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp. all spices powder (garam masala)
- 1/2 cup oil
Method Of Bombay Potatoes
- Heat oil in a wok and sauté ginger garlic paste for few seconds. Then add green chilies, cumin seeds and tomatoes. Fry them for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add potatoes and salt, red chilies powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, all spices powder and add little water and cook it covered for few minutes till potatoes are tender.
- Now add kalonji and green coriander leaves. Serve hot with pooris and yogurt dip.