These bounty balls need only 3 ingredients. No cooking is required in making them. You can also freeze them up to one month. My kids’ favorite thing to eat. They taste like real bounty bars.
Ingredients OF Bounty Balls
- 4 cups (360g) desiccated coconut
- 1 x 395g tin condensed milk
- 250 g dark chocolate melts
Method Of Bounty Balls
- Place the coconut and condensed milk and mix until well combined and sticky.
- Roll mixture into heaped teaspoon-sized balls and place onto a baking tray.
- Place the tray into the freezer for 30 minutes to harden.
- Place chocolate melts into the microwave.
- Cook on 50% power in 30-second bursts until just melted (stirring each time with a dry metal spoon).
- Using two forks, dip each of the coconut balls into the melted chocolate mixture, allowing any excess to drip off.
- Freeze them