Ingredients OF Bounty Balls
- 4 cups (360g) desiccated coconut
- 1 x 395g tin condensed milk
- 250 g dark chocolate melts
Method Of Bounty Balls
- Place the coconut and condensed milk and mix until well combined and sticky.
- Roll mixture into heaped teaspoon-sized balls and place onto a baking tray.
- Place the tray into the freezer for 30 minutes to harden.
- Place chocolate melts into the microwave.
- Cook on 50% power in 30-second bursts until just melted (stirring each time with a dry metal spoon).
- Using two forks, dip each of the coconut balls into the melted chocolate mixture, allowing any excess to drip off.
- Freeze them