This method of chef Zakir is very different from the basic method of making bread pudding. I make bread pudding with eggs and then I bake it in the oven, but in this method, he used a whole different idea. It’s tasty and very quick to make.
Ingredients Of Bread Pudding
- 1/2 liter milk
- 5 bread slices, remove edges
- 3 tbsp custard powder, any flavor, dissolver in cold water
- Sugar to taste
- 1 tin cocktail fruit, or any fresh fruits
- 1 cup fresh cream
- 100 gm raisins
Method Of Bread Pudding
- Boil the milk, when it boils add sugar according to your taste. When sugar dissolves then add custard, stir continually.
- Now dip bread slices in custard and then arrange them in serving dish on base and on sides of the dish.
- Add cocktail or any fresh fruits in custard and cook it for 2-3 minutes. It should be a thick consistency, if you feel that custard is not thick then you can add more custard.
- Add half cream and raisins, stir continually to avoid burning. Cook on medium heat. When the mixture becomes smooth then pour it over bread in serving dish.
- When it cools down a little on room temperature then garnish it with remaining cream.
- Serve chilled.
it was gr8 visiting you thru this site.Have a request if u can….?
i want kachi chicken ki biryani and ‘anarkali biryani’ both by Chef Zakir,if u can post these recipes or find a link to these recipes i will b gr8ful. The videos which i accessed on net are not complete.
i have posted the recipe of anarkali biryani today. Check that out and do let me know if you need anything else. Thank for visiting my site.
I did not see the eggs as mentioned. Please help me as to where the eggs are in this.
Chef Zakir didnt used any eggs in it. its withoyt egg and i didnt mention any egg in ingredients
i need kache chicken ki biryani by chef zakir that is called hyderabadi biryani also
I will try beenish