This method of chef Zakir is very different from the basic method of making bread pudding. I make bread pudding with eggs and then I bake it in the oven, but in this method, he used a whole different idea. It’s tasty and very quick to make.
Ingredients Of Bread Pudding
- 1/2 liter milk
- 5 bread slices, remove edges
- 3 tbsp custard powder, any flavor, dissolver in cold water
- Sugar to taste
- 1 tin cocktail fruit, or any fresh fruits
- 1 cup fresh cream
- 100 gm raisins
Method Of Bread Pudding
- Boil the milk, when it boils add sugar according to your taste. When sugar dissolves then add custard, stir continually.
- Now dip bread slices in custard and then arrange them in serving dish on base and on sides of the dish.
- Add cocktail or any fresh fruits in custard and cook it for 2-3 minutes. It should be a thick consistency, if you feel that custard is not thick then you can add more custard.
- Add half cream and raisins, stir continually to avoid burning. Cook on medium heat. When the mixture becomes smooth then pour it over bread in serving dish.
- When it cools down a little on room temperature then garnish it with remaining cream.
- Serve chilled.