Broken glass jello is very simple dessert to make. All you have to do is make different colors of jello and then set them in a dish with condensed milk and gelatin mixture. This dessert is also known as stained glass jello. You can make this on kids birthdays parties and I bet this will be the great hit among kids. This is a new dessert in town and you all have to try it.
Ingredients Of Broken Glass Jello
- 5 different color jello packets (flavor of your choice)
- 2tsp gelatin
- 200gm condensed milk
- Cup of hot water
Method Of Broken Glass Jello
- In a bowl combine jello powder and cup of hot water. Using a whisk stir to combine until all jello powder is dissolved.
- Refrigerate it to set the jello. When thoroughly chilled, loosen the edges so it will lift out easily and intact. Cut into cubes roughly and keep it chilled.
- Similarly, do this for all flavors of jello you have taken.
- In another glass add 2 tsp of gelatine powder. Pour a cup of hot water and combine until gelatin is dissolved. Mix it.
- Now add 200gm of condensed milk and stir.
- In a round or square pan spread jello cubes nd pour prepared gelatin milk on it. Place back in the refrigerator to set the jelly.
- Once set cut into the desired shape. Enjoy