Now with this simple and easy recipe of chef Gulzar, you can make your own bread at home. Enjoy:)
Ingredients Of Brown Bread
- 1/2 kg wheat flour( lal atta)
- 1 pinch Salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tbsp yeast
- 2 tbsp sugar
Method Of Brown Bread
- Take a warm water and dissolve yeast and sugar in it. Leave it for 5-10 minutes or till the yeast become double in its size.
- Take flour and add salt, egg, baking powder,milk and yeast mixture in it. Knead it in a dough. Leave it covered for 2 hours.
- Put this dough in lightly greased loaf tin and bake it in preheated oven at 200 degree in lower rake for 15 minutes.
- Slice it according to your need.
Tip: you can skip the sugar if you don’t want like sweet.
how much water?
can I make the douhg and leave it overnight??
you can leave it in fridge for overnite after punching it down when it raised.