For cake pops you can use ready made chocolate cake or you bake one at home. I prefer to make cake at home. Here is the link for basic chocolate cake. https://www.neelscorner.com/simple-chocolate-cake-recipe/
Ingredients Of Cake Pops
- 1 chocolate cake plain
- Cooking chocolate as required
- Chocolate frosting as needed
- cake pop sticks
- Crushed coconut as required or sprinkles
Method Of Cake Pops
- Put your cake in a large bowl and crumble it with your hands. Add in frosting little bit a time until crumbs are moist and can form a ball shape easily.
- Use mini ice cream scoop and scoop out balls of cake mixture.
- With your hands roll them into fine ball.
- Melt cooking chocolate in microwave. Insert cake pop sticks in cake balls and freeze them for 20 minutes.
- Now dip cake balls in melted chocolate until well covered.
- Now roll them in crushed coconut or sprinkles. You can take anything to cover them. Freeze them again for 15 minutes.