Add the salad in your daily diet as it is more healthy than eating cooked vegetables. Eating salad increase the fiber intake which lowers the cholesterol and lessens the constipation, which are the main factors of many diseases. If you eat caponata salad before your meal then it will help in controlling your weight because if you eat a salad first then you will eat less.
- 1 eggplant, chopped
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 head cabbage, chopped
- Olive oil as required
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a little oil in a pan and sauté the eggplant, tomato, and zucchini.
- Add oregano, salt, black pepper and olive oil.
- Now remove vegetables from heat, place them in a bowl and add cabbage and mix it well.
- Serve with your main meal.
Tip: You can also serve this salad on toasted garlic bread.