Its really simple to bake cheesy garlic bread. All you need is a French bread loaf. Its better to buy the ready made loaf instead of baking it at home because its really cheap and it will save lot of your time and in meanwhile you can make something else like pasta or lasagna to accompany the garlic bread. I bought small French bread loafs for this recipe. you can add any cheese of your choice and also you can increase the quantity of cheese on top.
Ingredients Of Cheesy Garlic Bread
- 3 small French bread loafs
- 4 tbsp. butter, room temperature
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- Paste of 2 garlic cloves
- 3 slices of cheddar cheese
Method OF Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl except bread and cheese.
- Take French loafs and apply butter mixture on them. Put Cheese on top .
- Bake in preheated oven for 2-3 minutes and serve warm with pasta, lasagna or pizza.