Nothing is better than homemade chewy chocolate chip cookies with a steamy mug of coffee in this cold weather.This recipe is so easy even my 10 year old daughter can bake it. Bake these cookie for 10-15 minutes and you will get the soft and chewy center and crisp edges. If you want crunch cookies then bake it for 20 minutes. Store them in air tight jars.
Ingredients Of Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/2 cup white butter at room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla essence
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 1/2 cup sifted flour
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp. coco powder
Method Of Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat oven at 180c.
- Beat butter, sugar and brown sugar together till they are creamy. Add vanilla essence and egg and again beat it well.
- Now sieve flour, baking powder, coco powder, salt and baking soda.
- Now add chocolate chips in egg and butter mixture.
- Fold flour and baking powder mixture in butter mixture with help of wooden flour. Now use your hands and mix them into a very light dough.
- Grease baking tray and with spoon put cookies on tray unevenly, spacing about 2 inches apart.
- Bake it for 15-2o minutes or till they are golden in color. The cookies will be still soft in the center but will be firm from edges.Remove from oven and let cookies cool on baking sheet for about 5 minutes before removing the cookies to wire rack to cool completely.