I think everyone knows how to cook channa pulao but with a little twist, you can make your channa pulao tastier. I mostly serve it with raita and cucumber and onion salad. You must take an equal amount of chickpeas and rice in order to have the best pulao ever.
Ingredients Of Channa Pulao
- 1 kg rice, soaked and washed
- 1 kg boiled chick peas or white channay
- Salt to taste
- 2 large onions, finely sliced
- 2 tbsp. ginger garlic paste
- 3 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp. all spices powder
- 2 tbsp. any biryani masala
- oil as required
Method Of Channa Pulao
- Heat oil and fry onions in it till they are brown in color.
- Add ginger garlic paste and tomatoes. Cook for another two minutes.
- Now add boiled chickpeas, salt, cumin seeds, all spices powder and biryani masala in it.
- Add as much water as required to cook the rice. When water start boiling add drained rice in it.
- Cook till the rice are fully cooked. Serve with any raita and salad. Biryani masala gives it the magical taste.
V testy I think every person will love this recipe tnx