Ingredients Of Chicken Ala king
- 1/2 kg boneless chicken cubes
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp white pepper
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, chopped
- 2 capsicums, finely chopped
- 1 cup fresh cream
- 1 cup chicken velvet
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp oil
- Coriander as required
Method Of Chicken Ala king
- Heat the oil in pan and sauté the garlic paste in it, add chicken and fry it for 2 minutes on high flame.
- Add one cup water and cook it till it start boiling. Now add chicken velvet and cook it till it becomes thick.
- In other pan melt butter and fry capsicums and mushrooms for 2 minutes.
- Beat the fresh cream and add it in chicken. Add salt, white pepper and sugar in it. Mix it and add mushrooms and capsicum in it. Cook for 3-4 minutes. Garnish it with chopped coriander.
- Serve hot with boiled rice.
Method Of Chicken Velvet
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan and add 2 tbsp flour in it, cook till it becomes light brown in color. Add 1 cup chicken stock in it and cook till it thickens.
neel plz me waitting mujhy kabab curry or punj daal ki recipe send ker do app nay reply hi nhi kiya ok tc
shan i am not watching tv because of ramadan. i will try to send it after eid.