Ingredients Of Chicken Ala king
- 1/2 kg boneless chicken cubes
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp white pepper
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, chopped
- 2 capsicums, finely chopped
- 1 cup fresh cream
- 1 cup chicken velvet
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp oil
- Coriander as required
Method Of Chicken Ala king
- Heat the oil in pan and sauté the garlic paste in it, add chicken and fry it for 2 minutes on high flame.
- Add one cup water and cook it till it start boiling. Now add chicken velvet and cook it till it becomes thick.
- In other pan melt butter and fry capsicums and mushrooms for 2 minutes.
- Beat the fresh cream and add it in chicken. Add salt, white pepper and sugar in it. Mix it and add mushrooms and capsicum in it. Cook for 3-4 minutes. Garnish it with chopped coriander.
- Serve hot with boiled rice.
Method Of Chicken Velvet
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan and add 2 tbsp flour in it, cook till it becomes light brown in color. Add 1 cup chicken stock in it and cook till it thickens.