Following is the recipe of chicken badami korma by chef Zakir. 90 percent of the fats in almonds are unsaturated, and the nuts are high in protein, fiber, calcium, magnesium, potassium, vitamin E, and other antioxidants. Almonds help prevent osteoporosis and they regulate blood pressure.
Ingredients Of Chicken Badami Korma
- 500 gm chicken with bones
- 250 gm yogurt, beaten
- 500 gm onions, finely sliced
- Whole all spices as required( cloves, whole black pepper, cinnamon, small and big cardamoms)
- 2 tbsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp all spices powder
- 20 gm jaifel jalwatery
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup oil
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- 2 tbsp garlic ginger paste
- Few drops kewra
- 15-20 almonds, boiled and peeled, make a paste
Method Of Chicken Badami Korma
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onions till they are brown. Now take the onions out and set them aside.
- Now fry the garlic and ginger in the same pan. Add chicken and cook it for 5 minutes. Add yogurt, red chili, coriander powder, cloves, whole black pepper, small and big cardamoms, cinnamon stick and salt.
- When chicken is cooked then add the crushed fried onions and kewra in it. Grind the jailfel and jalwatry and add it to korma and also add all spices powder.
- When chicken is ready then add almonds paste in it. Cook for 1 minute and serve it with naan.
malai kabab curry bani thi main nay it was so yummy
You can also share your recipes with us here shan.
can i know what is jalwatery in chicken bdami kurma is jalwatery called something else also .
and in few receipes u have mentioned like corn flour and flour so i know corn flour but wt is flour and which flour should i use .
Awaiting your reply
jalwatrey is very common and it is easily available in any store.i dont know its other name.Flour is all purpose flour, that is maida in urdu