I took this recipe from Sidra Amjed blog and it turned out to be the yummiest and juicy chicken bar-b-q burger ever. Now this recipe is included in my favorite list of recipes. I skipped the Italian dressing in following recipe. You can also make this on iftari.
Ingredients Of Chicken BBQ burgers (For Patties)
- Chicken mince : 1 pound (or breast of 1 chicken, made mince at home)
- Onion : 1 medium
- Garlic : 3-4 cloves
- Salt : to taste
- Red chili flakes : 2 tsp. (adjust according to your taste)
- Red chili powder : 1/2 tsp. (adjust according to your taste)
- Worcestershire sauce : 1 1/2 tsp.
- Italian dressing : 1 tbsp.
- Barbecue Sauce : 4 tbsp.
- Cheddar cheese : 2 tbsp. grated
- Black pepper : 1 tsp..
- Mayonnaise : 4 tbsp.
- Salt : to taste
- Italian or French dressing : 1 tbsp.
- Onion : 1 tbsp. (finely chopped)
- Vinegar : 1/2 tsp.
- Sugar : 1/2 tsp. fine
- Onion : 1 sliced
- Barbecue sauce : 1/4 tsp.
- Soy sauce : 1/4 tsp.
- Burger buns
- Cheese slices
Method Of BBQ Burger
- To the chicken mince, add finely diced onions, Finely chopped garlic, salt, red chili flakes, red chili powder, black pepper, Worcestershire sauce, barbecue sauce, Italian dressing and cheddar cheese.
- Mix. Leave for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix all the ingredients for the sauce. Keep aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp. of oil in a pan. Add onions and a pinch of salt. fry on low flame till transparent, about 10 minutes. Than add soy sauce and/or BBQ sauce (both of these can be skipped) . Take off heat. Keep aside.
- Make patties. Heat 2-3 tbsp. of oil in a frying pan. Add the patties. Fry on 1 side for approximately 4-5 minutes (depends on the thickness of the patties).
- When the patties are cooked, Put the cheese slices on the patties, cover for a minutes, for the cheese to melt slightly.
- You can toast the buns if you want. Apply a tbsp. of the sauce, then put lettuce, patties, caramelized onions. Serve with fries.