This recipe of chicken bhuna masala is very quick and easy and I love its creamy taste. It tastes like chicken makhani and you can serve it with chapati or paratha.
Ingredients Of Chicken Bhuna Masala
- 1/2 kg chicken breast, cut into small pieces
- 2 tbsp garlic and ginger paste
- 2 onions, medium, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tbsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp crushed cumin seeds
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 Tsp turmeric powder
- 1 cup fresh cream
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 Tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tsp garam masala powder (all spices)
- Coriander leaves as required
- 4-5 green chilies
- 1 piece ginger, julienne cut
- Oil as required
Method Of Chicken Bhuna Masala
- Heat oil add ginger garlic paste sauté it till light brown, then add 2 sliced onions and chopped tomatoes. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes till tomatoes loose its color and hardness.
- Then add chicken pieces, 1 tbsp red chili powder and salt, mix it and stir fry it. Add ½ tsp crushed cumin seeds, slow the gas flame and add 2 tbsp butter mix it well cover with a lid and cook till aroma of butter comes out.
- Now put the gas flame to high, add turmeric powder and stir fry it again. Then switch Off the gas flame add fresh cream (if you don’t switch off the gas flame chances are the cream will curdle) mix it well then switch On the gas flame, add black pepper powder, garam masala powder and cook till done.
- Garnish with coriander leaves, green chilies, and ginger julienne.