This recipe is shared by Mahvish Sameer. Currently, she is running her own food page on Instagram. You all can follow her here @sweettooth_by_mahvish. Here is a recipe for chicken broast made by her. I hope you all like and follow her for more yummy recipes. Here is another recipe for a whole chicken chargha .http://www.neelscorner.com/chicken-chargha-recipe-by-shireen-anwar/
- 1 kg chicken leg pieces with skin
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tsp chat masala
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 2 tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 1 egg
Method Of Chicken Broast
- Wash chicken legs and pat it dry. You can also take other chicken pieces or whole chicken. Chicken pieces should be fully dry before marination. You can dry then with a kitchen paper towel.
- Marinate chicken with all ingredients. Cover it and put it in the fridge for a few hours. For better results, you can marinate it overnight and put it in the fridge the fry the next day.
- Heat oil and fry chicken on medium heat till its golden brown in color. serve with french fries or any dip of your choice. I love to have this with garlic mayo,