Here is the recipe of famous chef Zakir chicken chana masala cooked in balanced spices. Serve this dish hot with onion salad and tandoori roti or naan. You can serve this with homemade Tawa naan. Here is a recipe link of Tawa naan.
Ingredients Of Chicken Chana Masala
- 1/2 kg chicken
- 2 cups white chickpeas, boiled
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 onions, chopped
- 3 green chilies, chopped
- 1/4 bunch green coriander, chopped
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1/2 tsp. turmeric powder
- 1 tsp. red chili powder
- 1 tsp. hot spice powder
- 1 tsp. cumin powder
- 1 tsp. coriander powder
- 3 tbsp. ginger garlic paste
- Salt to taste
- Oil as required
- Fry onions till they are light brown in color. Add garlic ginger paste and add chicken pieces and cook till it changes its color. Now add chopped tomatoes.
- Add yogurt, green chilies, green coriander, and salt. Cook for 5 more minutes.
- Add turmeric powder, hot spices powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, red chili powder, and little water. Cook till chicken becomes soft and tender.
- Add boiled chickpeas and cook for more 5-10 minutes.
- Serve hot with naan or rice.
- Try this recipe and share your feedback in the comments section below. You can also freeze the boiled chickpeas and can make this dish anytime you wanted. Don’t forget to soak chickpeas overnight and then boil in the morning to better results.