As you all know that Ramzan is coming and everyone wants to have a fried snacks in Iftarey. So here is the recipe of my favorite spring rolls. You can make them before Ramzan and can also freeze them and fry them when ever you want. This recipe of chicken cheese rolls is by Shireen Anwar from masala mornings. I tried it and it came our perfect.
Ingredients OF Chicken Cheese Rolls
- 250 gm. chicken, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ginger garlic paste
- 3/4 tsp. red chilies powder
- 2 tsp. soya sauce
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 4 tbsp. green coriander, chopped
- 3 green chilies, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 250gm roll pati (readymade wraps)
- Oil for frying
Method Of Chicken Cheese Rolls
- Heat oil in a pan and fry ginger garlic paste in it.
- Add chicken and fry it till it changes its color. Now add salt, red chilies powder and soya sauce. Mix it well. Cook till chicken become tender.
- Add cheddar cheese and onion. Cook till cheese melts.
- Add chopped green coriander and chopped green chilies in it. Let the filling cool down.
- Now take ready made rolls wraps and fill it with chicken and cheese filling. Seal it with beaten egg and deep fry it.
- Serve it with ketchup.