You can make these chicken Chinese kebab with rice or as a snack. They are easy to make and loved by kids. You can also give them in your kid’s lunchbox. I mostly freeze them and fry with egg and crumbs whenever needed. You can skip crumbs if you don’t like them.
Ingredients Of Chicken Chinese kebab
- 1 kg boneless boiled chicken
- 1 tsp. Chinese salt
- 1 tbsp. vinegar
- 2 tbsp. soya sauce
- 2 tbsp. chili sauce
- 3 green onions chopped
- 2 tsp. black pepper
- Salt to taste
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup bread crumbs (optional)
- 3 mashed boiled potatoes
- Grind boiled chicken and add mashed potatoes in it. Mix it well with your hands.
- Add chopped green onions, salt, black pepper, vinegar, soya sauce, chili sauce, Chinese salt. Mix it well.
- Make the shape of kebabs. You can also freeze them at this stage.
- Before frying dip them in egg and coat bread crumbs. Shallow fry till they are golden brown from both sides.
- You can freeze these kebabs up to one month and fry whenever needed. Best kebabs to give kids in the lunchbox at school.
- Do try this recipe and share your feedback in the comments section below.