The best thing about winter is having a hot cup of soup and feeling the warmth of it. Following is the quick and easy recipe for chicken corn soup by chef Zakir.
Ingredients Of Chicken Corn Soup
- 100 gm boneless chicken (small pieces)
- 1 egg
- 4 tbs corn flour
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 ts black pepper
- 1/4 ts white pepper
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 carrot
- 1/2 onion
- 1 green onion
- 1 cup sweet corns
Method Of Chicken Corn Soup
- Add boneless chicken in 3 cups broth, add onion, carrot, and green onion, cook it for 10-15 minutes or till the chicken is tender, cook it covered with the lid.
- Now take out the vegetables from the broth.
- Add salt, sweet corns, black and white pepper in the broth.
- Dissolve corn flour in 1/2 cup water and pour that in soup, stir continually to avoid lumps.
- Beat the egg and add it to soup.stirring continually.
- Serve soup with chili sauce, vinegar and green chilies.