Zubaida Tariq was a great chef. She passed away today. May she will be in a higher place in heavens. We will never forget her and all her tips and recipes. Here is a chicken corn soup recipe by her.
I love soups and I can have them even in summers. Soups are healthy meal and I love to try different kinds of soups.
Ingredients Of Corn Soup
- 4 chicken fillet, boiled and shredded
- 1 kg of chicken bones
- 1 tin cream-style corn
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. white pepper powder
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. chicken flour
- 3-4 tbsp. cornflour
- Salt to taste
- 1 bay leaf
- 4 cloves garlic
- 6 whole black pepper
Method Of Chicken Corn Soup
- Wash the chicken bones and boil them in 3 cups of water along with black pepper, garlic cloves, and bay leaf. When cooked fully then strain the stock.
- In a saucepan boil together stock and corn. Add shredded chicken, salt, sugar, and white pepper powder.
- Mix cornflour and chicken flour in water and stir in the soup. Stirring continually to avoid lumps.
- When the soup thickens turn off the flame. After 5 minutes beat the eggs into the soup. Heat 1 tbsp of sesame oil and pour into soup.
- Serve hot with chili sauce, vinegar and soya sauce.