Here is one of my best and no fail recipe for chicken ginger.
Ingredients Of Chicken Ginger
Marinade For Chicken Ginger
- 450 grams chicken breasts boneless
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1\4 teaspoon ajinomotto
- 1\4 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon ginger juice
- 1\4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 1\4 cup chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon corn flour
- 1 tablespoon Soya sauce
- 1\4 teaspoon salt, Chinese
- 1\4 teaspoon salt
- 4 onions spring
- 1 cup mushrooms, button
- Oil for frying
Method Of Chicken Ginger
- Wash and cut chicken into 2 inch strips. Marinate the chicken with ginger juice, salt, pepper, sugar and soy sauce, for about 20 minutes.
- Wash and slice mushrooms, cut spring onions lengthwise into two half and then cut into 2 inch strips.
- In a small saucepan mix together, the chicken stock, vinegar, corn flour, salt, pepper and soy sauce.
- Bring to boil, stirring constantly, simmer for 3-4 minutes or until a slightly thick sauce is formed, (sauce should not be very thick or thin). Keep hot.
- Heat oil in a wok and fry the marinated chicken until the chicken is tender. Drain on absorbent kitchen paper.
- Heat 2-3 tbs. of oil and fry mushrooms and spring onions for 3-4 minutes or until the vegetables are tender but still crisp.
- Put the fried chicken pieces into the vegetables and pour the sauce over it, stirring constantly cook for 1 minute.
- Serve in a hot bowl with plain or fried rice.
- Note: Crush ginger and then squeeze in your palm to get ginger juice.