Chicken Jalfrezi is boneless chicken cooked with capsicum and onions. Its a gravy which you can it with boiled rice or with chappatis too. Vegetables and sauces gives a unique flavor to this dish. You can also add tomato puree instead of ketchup in it.
Ingredients Of Chicken Jalfrezi
- 1/2 kg boneless chicken
- 2 medium onions, cut into cubes
- 1 capsicum cut in cubes
- 3 green chilies cut in strips
- 2tbsp ginger cut in strips1tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, cut in cubes
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1tbsp soya sauce
- 1/2tsp mustard powder
- 1tsp dp sauce
- 1/4tsp all spices powder
- 3/4tsp salt
- 1/4 cup oil
Method Of Chicken jalfrezi
- Heat oil in a pan and fry onions for one minute.
- Now add ginger strips and chicken in it and fry for other five minutes.
- Now add red chili powder, turmeric powder, black pepper, mustard powder, salt, soya sauce, ketchup, dp sauce, tomato cubes, capsicum cubes, green chilies, coriander and half cup water. Mix it well and cook till chicken become tender and gravy leaves oil.
- Serve hot with boiled rice or naan.