Chicken liver on toast is a full meal for kids as the chicken liver is very healthy to eat and it gives kids an instant boost of energy. You can add olives and cheese on top also to make it more attractive to kids.
Ingredients Of Chicken Liver On Toast
- 1 cup of chicken liver
- 2 onions
- 1 tsp. red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. coriander powder
- 2 tbsp. grated ginger
- 3 green chilies
- 1 tomato, make a paste
- 1/3 bunch green coriander leaves
- 1 lemon
- 1tsp sugar
- Salt to taste
- 6 slices of bread
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 3 tbsp. oil
Method Of Chicken Liver On Toast
- Cut chicken liver into small pieces.
- Heat oil in a wok at add chopped onions to it. When onions turn golden, add liver and fry well.
- When the liver starts to change color, add salt, ginger, coriander, and red chilies. After cooking for a few minutes squeeze a lemon into it.
- Add tomato paste and sugar.
- Cook liver till the water dries up. Turn off the flame and add finely sliced green chilies and green coriander leaves.
- Take the liver out in the bowl. Cut the sides of bread slices and toast them. Cut them into triangles. Spread a little butter on the slice and put a layer of liver on them and serve hot.