You can add vegetables like carrot,cabbage. capsicum and broccoli to the following chicken lo mein recipe. For me, chicken is a must for this dish and I mostly skip vegetables because of kids otherwise, I am in love with all veggies.
Ingredients Of Chicken Lo Mein
- 250 grams egg noodles
- 250 grams chicken breast strips
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 tbsp.. soya sauce
- 1 tbsp. white cumin
- 1 clove of garlic
1 tbsp. corn starch
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 tbsp. soya sauce
- 2 tbsp. oyster sauce
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- ½ cup chopped spring onions
- 2 tbsp. oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Method Of Lo Mein Chicken
- Firstly boil 250 grams egg noodles
- Now in a bowl, mix 250 grams chicken strips with 1 clove of garlic, 1 tsp. starch, 1 tbsp. soya sauce and 1 tbsp. white and marinate it for a half hour
- To prepare sauce, in a bowl, add 1 cup chicken stock, 1 tbsp. corn flour starch, salt and pepper to taste, 1 tbsp. soya sauce and 2 tbsp. oyster sauce and mix it properly.
- In a pan, heat 2 tbsp. oil and sauté chicken strips in it.
- When chicken is properly cooked, let it reach its boiling for 1 to 2 times and then add prepared sauce in it.
- When sauce has thickened, mix ½ cup finely chopped spring onions and 1 tsp. sesame oil together.
- Then in a serving platter, layer out noodles first, then chicken and sauce before serving
Can u serve this chicken with fried rice? Also what is the taste? Sweet or garlicky