I love Chef Tahir’s program “cooking on budget”, where you can learn to make every thing which is available in market at your home at very low price. You can serve these chicken lollipops as snack or as side dish with dinner or lunch. Best for kids lunchbox.
- 1/2 kg chicken wings
- 1 cup gram flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. red chili flakes
- 1 tsp. crushed cumin seeds
- 1 tsp. green chilies, chopped
- 1/4 tsp. turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp. red chili powder
- 1 tbsp. crushed coriander seeds
- Oil for frying
- Form lollipops of chicken wings by pushing the meat down to one end of each wing.
- Mix salt, red chili powder, red chili flakes, turmeric, crushed coriander, crushed cumin and chopped green chilies with gram flour to make a thick batter.
- Dip chicken lollipops in this batter and deep fry.
- Serve Chicken lollipops with your favorite salsa.