In summers you don’t want to spend too much time in the kitchen, so this time-saving recipe will save your time and will also give you great tasty food. In this recipe, we will cook chicken Manchurian with vegetables and pineapple, which gives it a unique flavor.
Ingredients Of Chicken Manchurian
- 300 gm boneless chicken
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 egg, beaten
- 4 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 3tbsp chili garlic sauce
- 1 capsicum, chopped
- 1 spring onion, chopped (only green part)
- 1/2 lemon
- 4 slices pineapple, chopped
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- White pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp Worchester sauce
- 2 tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp cornflour
Method Of Chicken Manchurian
- Put the chicken in a bowl and add 2 chopped garlic, white pepper, black pepper, salt,1/2 egg, flour, and 1tbsp oil. Mix it and deep fry it. Set aside.
- In a pan heat 2 tbsp oil, add 2 cloves of chopped garlic and fry it. Add capsicum, green onion, and sauté it. Now add pineapple and cook it for 1-2 minutes.
- Add fried chicken, tomato ketchup, chili garlic sauce, salt, black, and white pepper and mix it. Now add 1 cup of water and cook it for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add Worchester sauce. Dissolve cornflour in little water and put it in Manchurian gravy. Stir it and cook till it thickens.
- Before serving pour some drops of lemon juice. Serve it with fried rice.