I changed the following recipe of chicken mayo balls a little bit. What I did is that instead of adding chicken in potato mixture, I added chicken in mayo mixture and then I filled it in the center of potato balls. The result was great and they were really yummy.
Ingredients Of Chicken Mayo Balls
- Chicken – 1 cup, boiled
- Potato – 1/2 kg
- Salt – according to taste
- Black Pepper – 1 tbsp
- Chicken Powder – 1 tbsp
- Mayo – 1/2 cup
- Bell Pepper (chopped) – 2 tbsp
- Carrot (chopped) – 2 tbsp
- Spring Onion (chopped) – 2 tbsp
- Baby Corn (chopped) – 2 tbsp
- Chili Sauce – 1 tbsp
- Mustard Paste – 1 tsp
- Egg – 2
- Bread Crumb – 1 cup
- Oil – for deep frying
Method Of Chicken Mayo Balls
- Boil potatoes and mash it.
- Boil chicken and shred it, mix it in mashed potatoes. Add salt, pepper, chicken powder and mix it well.
- Now take mayo add bell pepper, spring onion, carrot, baby corn, chili sauce, mustard paste, salt, pepper, and mix it well.
- Now take chicken potato mixture and flat it in hand, add mayo mixture in center and cover again with potato mix and shape it like a ball.
- Dip this ball in egg and then breadcrumb and fry it.
- Your Chicken Mayo Ball is ready. Serve hot with sauce of your choice.