I cooked boneless chicken mushroom sauce yesterday. You can also serve this mushroom sauce with chicken steaks. This gravy can be served with boiled or egg fried rice. This is my own recipe and its texture is very creamy and soft. Hope you all will love it.
Ingredients OF Chicken In Mushroom Sauce
- 1/2 kg boneless chicken
- 4-5 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp. flour
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 1/2 packet cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tin of mushrooms, cut them in small pieces
- 1 tsp. vinegar
- 1 tsp. soya sauce
- 1 tsp. Chinese salt
- 3cups chicken stock
- 2 tbsp. corn flour
Method Of Chicken In Mushroom Sauce
- Marinate chicken in salt, pepper,and flour. Leave it for 10 minutes.
- Heat 2tbsp oil and sauté garlic in it. Now add chicken and fry it for 2 minutes.
- Add chicken stock, salt, pepper, vinegar, soya sauce, mushrooms and Chinese salt. Cook till chicken become tender.
- Now dissolve corn flour in milk and add it in chicken gravy. Stir continually till it thickens.
- In end add cream and serve hot with rice.