Nowadays prices of everything is going so high that it becomes difficult to afford the little luxuries for yourself. If you buy chicken nuggets from the market, they are too expensive and quantity is also less so try to make them at home. You will find the same taste and the quantity will also double in the same price.
- 1 chicken breast 300 gm
- 1/2 tsp mustard powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp Worchester sauce
- 3/4 cup crumbs of fresh bread
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 1 small onion
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 1 cup crumbs from market or bakery
- Oil for deep frying
- Mix all the ingredients in a chopper until they all are well mixed and blended.
- Now make the shape of nuggets.
- Mix 1 cup fresh crumbs and 1 cup market crumbs together. Now coat the nuggets in egg and then in crumbs and deep fry them on medium heat till they are golden brown.
- Serve hot with chili garlic sauce.
Tip: You can also freeze the nuggets with a coating. Or you can freeze them without a coating and when you want to fry them then you can apply the coating.
your website is very informative keep it up neel
Thank Tahreem……….I just need your support and love, take cares
A.O.A how r u anti
i enjoy ur recipee nd i want 2 say that ur program is so nice nd impressive
Rahat aunti mujhay aap ka show bohat acha lagta hai.Plz aap mujhay pan main pizza banana sikha dain.
rahat aunti aap iss dunya ki sab say achhi chef hain.
.-= Marrium´s last blog ..Dhaka Delight (By Chef Zakir): Recipe =-.
aoa,rahat aunti apke recipes to super super hit hn,ap bhat achay kanay bnati hn,really i enjoyd,thank you,with love,fozia